Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two dates in one day :-)

I had two dates today. Grama Dodie took me to lunch at Sizzler. Just a last minute kinda deal. We had a fun time just yaking and being together. Grama kept trying to keep the conversation going because I didn't have a lot to say today. I am in the dumps but trying to put on a happy face. She's sees right through me though and knows I am not doing as well as my face says. I am so glad that she wants to help. It's hard to communicate how I'm feeling. I am not good at that. She said she can hear it in my voice- but I have a smile on my face. I guess that's just me. I have always been that way. So I wasn't the best date- but it was fun to get out of the house and be with one of my favorite people!

I am going out tonight with some friends from my Primary Presidency. They have been dying to take me out to dinner and a movie for two months now. We finally found a date that worked for everyone. So I am looking forward to that too. We have never been out together before but we all get along really well. They are awesome and really want to help. It's hard because no one knows what to say or do. But just getting me out so I am not home alone is wonderful (kids are with dads this weekend)! I'm so thankful for the unending support around me. I am a blessed woman.

No comments:

...