Saturday, April 11, 2009

Technology :-p (That's a tongue sticking out!!)

I am at the end of my rope with technology today. I finally got my PC to work after months and months of trying to get rid of a virus. The kind where you have windows that pop up all over the screen. While my PC was out of commission I was using my laptop. Which was fantastic for a while-especially since I need it for school. But all of my pics and some software I like to use are on my PC. Well happy day- the PC is finally virus free after hours of work- and just in time- because now my laptop has the same virus. Weird?? I am so fed up because now I have pics, files, and different programs that I need on both computers. Everytime I go to do something with the computer, invariably what I need is on the other. UGH!!

This pic makes me laugh!! It's exactly what I want to do!!


I also got one of those "cool" touch screen phones. I love the full keyboard feature- because it is so much easier to talk to sierra and a few others through texting, and texting for me has always been a labor- until my new phone. But now- the touch screen is so hard to operate that just making a simple PHONE call or answering the phone is a pain. I am pushing the button- lightly, medium, hard. Turn it on, turn it off- open it, close it- OH...yeah... now it's working!! Until I need it the next time. Do I sound annoyed???- because I am.

So I go to use my land line phone- and it is all staticky. What the??? OK- I believe this is God's way of telling me to read a book, and actually visit people instead of calling or texting them. I GET IT!! So tomorrow- I will be visiting family and not dealing with technology at all!!


p.s. There will be no pics of the Aquarium because I downloaded the pics to the laptaop and deleted them off the memory card before the virus hit. Now they are locked away until I can get that wonderment working again! :-)

No comments:

...