Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Extravaganza!!














The kids spent the first half of the day with their dads while I was at church and the went to the musical "Wicked". Then we picked them all up and headed out to moms for some more Easter Fun.

We are so blessed to be able to be together as a family as often as we are. I am thankful that the kids are so close to their dads and that we can appreciate the time we have together. I love the energy my kids have- they enjoy life and want to experience it all! It's such an energy boost being around them. I'm so thankful that we can be together forever! I'm grateful for the blessings of being a mom and a child of God. I know He planned this beautiful life for us paved the way for us enjoy it now and after death!

Happy Easter.

No comments:

...