Tana had her second solo dance competition today! She did such a good job! She really improved from her last competition- took her time, pointed her toes! It was so much fun to see her making so much progress in such a short time. She worked hard and she really earned her trophy! She took 2nd runner up! Way to go sweet thing! We are so proud of you! (Forgot the memory card for the camera- so I have no pics :-0 crap)
Sierra, Justice, Grama Laura, Grampa Dave & I were all there to cheer for her! It was fun being there as a family. When Tana came out to dance- we all went crazy. Justice even shouted "I LOVE YOU TANA". We all looked at him and laughed. That was totally out of character! Usually they are fighting like cats and dogs- so it was sweet to see the love come oozing out of him in a moment like that! We got some video so I will see if we can transfer it! Also I will try to wrangle some of the pics that dad took and get them posted.
She is very proud of her growing trophy collection. We got her entered for Nationals in Las Vegas. It will be a great experience for her. I told her- no pressure! Only do it if you really want to. She said "Well, we will be there for Sierra anyway- so I might as well." So we still have a lot of work to do to prepare but I know she will rock it!! Vegas here we come!!
1 comment:
That is so neat...sounds like you are going to have two amazing dancers~
Post a Comment