I have been in the dumps this past week and Grama Mc wanted to take me to do something fun to get my mind off of things. She suggested we go miniature golfing. I thought that sounded so fun. We were trying to come up with a date to go and it turned out that EVERYONE had the day off today. The kids got out of school early- of course I'm free and just brought Skyler along, mom had the day off, and dad and Grama Mc were both not busy today- so the WHOLE GANG went! It was a blast! We went to Mulligans out in South Jordan/Sandy area. It is beautiful there and a fun course. They have two different courses- so we want to go back and do it again. The weather was perfect and a nice breeze blowing. It took us a couple of hours with our huge group- but it didn't seem that long. Can't wait to go back!



No comments:
Post a Comment