Saturday, May 23, 2009
The funnest family day ever!!
I made the kids stay home with me after playing with friends all afternoon. They all wanted to scatter to the wind for sleepovers and whatnot- but I said no. I wanted to have a family night. We worked some more on switching the rooms (it is never ending!!). We are so close. I think we could actually finish by Monday!! Wahoo! It has helped us weed out so many things that have been hanging around forever. Anyway-we had such a fun time just being together and laughing and working. We wore ourselves out after several hours and decided to have dinner and relax for a bit. After dinner we decided to play the Wii together. We all took turns trying to break weird world records (a game we borrowed from neighbors). It was seriously a riot!! We were laughing, yelling, and cheering for each other. Justice and Montana kept doing a kick line. Sierra and I could not stop laughing at them. I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time. I love my kids so much. They bring me so much joy and purpose. It's so amazing when we can just do nothing and have a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment