Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fox

It's official! I'm a workin' girl again! I was hired by Channel 13 (Fox) as a Master Control Operator. I will work in the tape room 3 nights a week and in the control room 2 nights a week. They will also train me to do the camera for the News at 9:00 show--which is the number one rated news in the state. What?? and they want a newbie on the camera? It must be easy or they wouldn't do it that way--I HOPE!

So I start on Monday! The 6 month unemployment drought is over!!! It worked out perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the job, the hours, the benefits. I can still be home for my family when they need me, I will have time to sleep, and I can keep babysitting as well. Which also means I can keep my bills paid and food on the table. It's all good! I'm breathing a gigantic sigh of relief!!

2 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

Yahoo! Congrats! I'm so excited and SO HAPPY for you!! Great news!

Cassie said...

Congrats!!!

...