Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mini Drill 09 Pt. 1

Yesterday was the first day of the big Mini Drill Fundraiser. Montana was registered to participate and then at the last minute Justice decided he wanted to do it too. There was another boy participating in his age group and he thought it would be fun. Sierra warned us not to do it, but he really wanted to. Once they started learning the dances we decided it was WAY too girly and so he decided to ride his bike instead. We had brought it for him to have fun on while the girls danced. Turns out, it was a good idea. So he was just supporting his sister.

Montana was having the time of her life!! I think she was so excited to have a friend in her class (one of our neighbors) and she was showing off a bit. I love seeing her smile and enjoy herself like that! It will be fun to see her dance at the game on Friday!

Sierra was teaching another age group that neither Justice or Montana were in. She is a very patient teacher and really enjoys it. It was fun to watch her in action. A few moms and I helped with registration and getting people & t-shirts organized. After that I just cruised around taking pics of all the kids. Fun night! We will repeat classes tonight & then the kids perform at the game on Friday night! I will post more pics then!

No comments:

...