Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Royally Spoiled

Grampa Dave came and took Justice out for a "BOYS ONLY" day. Justice was so excited. He called grampa every few hours asking questions and making sure that their plans had not changed. Grampa showed up and Justice squealed like a girl with excitement. And they were off. He came home several hours later with a Darth Vader Escape Plane (I don't know the official name- but I recognized it immediately)and tales of lunch, playground, shopping, building the plane, and their decision to NOT go to the movie because he couldn't wait to put the plane together. Justice told me that they should have "boys only" days more often. He said "like every Tuesday would be good!" That boy makes me laugh. Thanks for making him feel special dad!

Then later that same day my mom came and stole Sierra for a school clothes shopping trip. They headed up to SouthTowne Mall for 5 hours of shopping bliss. My mom is a power shopper. She can go ALL day!! Sierra came home exhausted...with a few great things. They were disappointed they didn't find more to buy...but what they found was darling.

So all three kiddos have been royally spoiled my parents. I love that they can spend individual time with each one. I guess that's the beauty of having a small family. I couldn't love my family any more than I do.

No comments:

...