
Justice has been number 6 several times...we decided this is his lucky number

Cheesin' It!

In line for pix

The Team
Justice & Montana have really been enjoying their dance class. They practice a lot at home and talk about it constantly. Tana is developing her own style which involves a lot of high kicks, power toe touches with a giant stomp on take off, a triple inside pirouette (wow!), and a lot of hip gyrating. It's kind of a mix of self taught hip-hop, and contemporary. She told me she thinks her class is too easy for her and that she should move up. I told her I think we will let the teacher make that decision. Such confidence!! So nice to see that coming from her!!
Justice has his class dance that he loves to practice and one that he choreographed himself to "All I wanna do" by Sugarland-complete with lip syncing. To watch it the first time it looks like he is just goofing around doing whatever pops into his head. But I have seen it many times and it is EXACTLY the same everytime. Lasso roping, lots of pony type steps, and moves that mimic the words of the song. His facial expression make it so fun to watch. What a card!!

J & M in class---check out that heel stretch with flexed foot!! Classic!!
Sierra has been driving to drill practice every morning. We get up at 5:30 and she drives--which really wakes me up for the drive home. I am really proud of her. She listens and learns so quickly. She is a pretty confident and safe driver. She told me yesterday that she is not taking drivers ed thru the school because she really wanted to take seminary!!! Seminary over Drivers Ed??? Still letting that one sink in. Honestly I am shocked because church is not her favorite thing. I am grateful that seminary is there for her and that she loves it.
We went to a BBQ for the drill team families last night. It was fun. Lots of food and games. An egg on a spoon relay with 3 teams: the moms, the dads, and the drill girls. The drill girls "won" but Sierra admitted later that they TOTALLY cheated!!! What the heck!! Then we played waterballoon toss. Justice was my partner-we broke about 8 balloons and never caught it one time. It was fun tho! Then Justice & Montana got into a real volleyball game with a couple dads, a few kids, and Julia from the team. Good times.
We are planning Montana's Birthday Bash. It's in two weeks!! She is soooooo excited. My baby girl is turning 10??? What??? We are going to the new Cowabunga Bay with a few of her friends and our family! Should be fun!
Guess that's it for the update.....
1 comment:
Jenn
thanks for your comments on my blog:
Yea, I have been on Welbutrin (or however it is spelled) twice and it helps. I guess it is time to go back and see the doc.
Love your guts
Fred
Post a Comment