Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Montana turns 10!!

Montana decided to do a beach themed birthday party. We had fun with the decorations and cake and everything. Mom and I made a flip flop shaped cake. I found the directions online...it didn't turn out quite the same, but it was still cute! We headed to Cowabunga Bay for a splash party with her friends and the family. Once we got there they said they were closing early for a company party...BOO!!!!...so we moved camp over to the Kearns Pool instead...which rocked. They had a blast, indoors and outdoors.

We came home and had pizza, cake & icecream...opened presents and then the girls slept over. She was spoiled as usual by her sweet friends and her crazy grandparents! She was in heaven. She said she didn't actually turn 10 until she blew out the candles. I thought that was cute! She really is turning into a little lady. We love you Tana! Happy Birthday!


Bathing Beauties


The Birthday Girl


The Flip Flop Cake

No comments:

...