So Grama Dodie and My cousin Nickie and I had a Girls Night Out! We went out for dinner and a movie. We have been trying to get together since Montana broke her arm at our last outing in August. So we finally did it. We met at Iggy's for dinner and some good conversation. Nickie is graduating from BYU next month. I'm so happy for her! She is such a smarty pants- she took 6 classes last semester and got all A's! What the heck?? She has been pushing herself to get done. That's what I need to do. We also decided that her son 'Rett and Montana could be brother and sister because they look and act so much alike.
Grama is still her spritely silly self. She is forever harassing the waiters about how fresh the coffee is. And then not ordering anything. She just has little slivers of everyone elses food. She is a crack up.
We went to see Knowing with Nicolas Cage. It was super intense and I thought it was so good. Especially the very end. It makes you think about life and the universe. It is a must see in my opinion. Grama said she didn't like it- too much- but I know she did! Love you girls! Thanks for the pep talk and time out!
Fun date girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment