Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Patients Updates


Poor little babes of mine. They have had a rough couple of days. Sierra has been running a fever since Thursday night, and a myriad of other symptoms. We took her to the doctor yesterday and he said she has bronchitis and a very sore throat- but not strep. She started her medication (Zithromax) last night and is feel about 50% better. Her fever is down and she wants to go to school. She has already missed two days. So that is good news.

Montana slept all day yesterday and was feverish. This morning she is on fire. We are doing everything we can to bring her fever down. Cold bath, cold rags on her head, cracking the window by her. I don't want to give her pnemonia but 103 is way too high. We will keep a close eye on her and take her to the doc as well if things don't improve by this afternoon.

Justice is just at the beginning stages of it. I think he is actually ok. He is just having sympathy sickness. So we will see how he is in a few minutes when he wakes up.

I started my ban on Diet Pepsi yesterday. I did fantastic- drank about 8 glasses of water. But then I caved and bought one while I was driving all over town yesterday. So I will begin again today. But I didn't have any headaches so that was a good start.

No comments:

...