Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still sick

Sierra is still cruising on about 50% energy. Tana is doing a roller coaster routine. Depending on the stage of effectiveness of her medicine she is either totally lethargic,red cheeked, and on fire with fever- or skipping around happy as could be. Justice is getting a peculiar rash in his underwear area that looks like chicken pox. He has not had it but has been immunized for it and shouldn't get it. I have heard that if you have been immunized or had it before, and you get it again- it usually presents itself in shingles. They are very painful to him, but we will find out for sure what they are when we see the doc tomorrow morning. (We couldn't get in today :-() Another fun day!

2 comments:

Mystic Memories said...

I am so sorry your kiddos are so sick. How horrible to have them all sick at once. I hope things start to look better.

Mystic Memories said...

my e-mail is mysticmemories2007@hotmail.com

...