Saturday, March 21, 2009
Twilight Madness
We got to Wal-Mart at 11:00 to stand in line to buy our very own copy of Twilight!! I had Justice, Sierra, Montana, and two of her friends with us. We met mom there because she wanted to be a part of the action that she knew was happening. They had a table of Twilight paraphenalia to buy- so the kids all picked one. They had people there dressed up like characters from the movie. You could get your picture taken with them. I kept trying to get the kids to get one- but I think they were actually scared of them. Everyone there was wearing their Twilight shirts, necklaces, had their faces painted with Team Edward, or Team Jacob. It was kinda crazy. They were passing out a trivia quiz about the movie. We decided we don't know as much about the movie as we thought we did. They opened 7 registers just to sell the movies. We were finally out of there at 12:30- came home and tried to watch the movie. But, as I predicted, everyone fell asleep. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment