I've been working all weekend on repainting the cupboards. It is looking so good. They were so sad and ugly before. Every brush stroke makes me so happy. I spray painted the hinges silver to match the new handles that I bought. So far I have the front of the boxes painted and a couple of doors done. Mom & Dad are coming over today to help me finish. I am having a party on Saturday so I need to get it done quick. I love it so much I think I am going to do both bathroom cabinets the same chocolate color. But the kids are anxious to get their bedrooms painted too. All the kids were gone with their dads this weekend so I had a quiet house all to myself to get it done. It was a nice time filler. It's painting or homework. Guess what I chose! I will post more pics when it's finished.
1 comment:
I love it!!!
Post a Comment