Of course they have all been busy with friends, and activities- but we did get to sit down and have dinner and rent some movies Saturday night. We had a family slumber party in the family room. Of course I am always the first one asleep- then wake up in the middle of the night, to find my kiddos all cuddled together. Awww. I was suppose to go to a Westshire Reunion, but I decided I needed to reunite with my kids instead! Unexpected Fun! I love it!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Yeah! The kids are home!
I was suppose to be alone this weekend as it is their dad's turns for visitation. But- Chris went on vacation, so Sierra came home Friday. Eric had a work emergency and plans on Saturday night- so Justice and Montana came home early on Saturday morning! Happy Me!
Of course they have all been busy with friends, and activities- but we did get to sit down and have dinner and rent some movies Saturday night. We had a family slumber party in the family room. Of course I am always the first one asleep- then wake up in the middle of the night, to find my kiddos all cuddled together. Awww. I was suppose to go to a Westshire Reunion, but I decided I needed to reunite with my kids instead! Unexpected Fun! I love it!
Of course they have all been busy with friends, and activities- but we did get to sit down and have dinner and rent some movies Saturday night. We had a family slumber party in the family room. Of course I am always the first one asleep- then wake up in the middle of the night, to find my kiddos all cuddled together. Awww. I was suppose to go to a Westshire Reunion, but I decided I needed to reunite with my kids instead! Unexpected Fun! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment