Thursday, March 12, 2009
Support Group
I started a Weight Loss group with a bunch of friends on Facebook. We all have so much in common it's just funny. All the girls have been divorced. I think it is turning into a support group for women more than a weight loss group- although the two seem to go hand in hand. We all have our issues don't we. The guys are getting fed up. It's kind of funny. I have lost 15-18 pounds so far- it depends on the day. Why does our weight fluctuate so radically from day to day- frustrating!! Anyway- it's been nice to vent and have people who understand what I am going through. I'm getting my exercise in everyday whether or not I am exhausted. I usually am. I am excited about my progress- but I have such a long way to go- it seems almost impossible. I will get there. My friend Bonnie told me to love my body no matter what shape it is in. This body has carried & fed three babies, my legs take me wherever I want to go, my lungs breath, my heart pumps, my eyes see, and my brain functions (most of the time). We have so much to be thankful for- even if our bods are a little fluffy! Thanks Bonnie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment