Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Kiddos are sick

Sierra has been running a fever for going on three days now. She's been coughing, puking, achy, and miserable. I keep putting her in a cold tub to bring her fever down. She absolutely hates it. If she doesn't start feeling better by this afternoon, I will take her to the doc.

Justice started getting feverish last night and super cranky. He is definately catching it. Montana is starting the cough- but seems to still feel ok. I feel fine.

I received Eric's (lawyers) response to my petition for divorce. Needless to say- I was shocked and angry about what he is asking/demanding in return. We will be in mediation to sort things out. Apparently, we have completely opposite views about how things should be handled. I hope we can come to an agreement and stay out of court, but I will fight this to the bitter end. I'm not doing it to be mean or get my way- I think the kids and I deserve better.

No comments:

...